Monday, August 30, 2004

I Ain't Dead Yet...

...though it may look like it through blogosphere spectacles. Just busy, that's all. I'm afraid reading real books and doing real work seem more important to me at the moment, and going on real holidays with the real family (just returned from Morlaix in Brittany ... that's Brittany, France ... not to be confused with any other Brittany you may know of.)

Currently involved in visitation work with the church I am attached to at the moment. Pray, please!

I won't be going to the ETCW Residential Period this week. I only have two lectures to attend, which will probably be "what books to read"-type lectures, so I think I can justifiably miss them and get the info by email. Will miss the fellowship though.

More later, I hope...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]