Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Bible Week in Derby Sermons

One of the hats I wear is to be a member of the organising committee for Bible Week in Derby (though I will soon remove it for good as I step down). This is a yearly event where we get a speaker to come in and give good quality Bible teaching over successive weekday evenings. This year there has been a great innovation: we have a website! It is pretty simple, set up by my good self. Have a look.

I have long wanted to make the messages more widely available than simply to those attending. Now I can do it. I have just put on mp3 files of the messages from the last two years.

In 2004 Andy Gemmill gave an excellent series of "Studies in Ephesians". Andy is a minister at Beeston Evangelical Free Church in Nottingham.

In 2005 Edward Lobb spoke on the theme of "Christ the Fulfilment". Shortly after Bible Week in Derby, Ed moved to Glasgow to become director of Cornhill Scotland. (If you want to hear more of Ed Lobb's preaching you will find some recordings at the website of St. George's-Tron Church of Scotland.)

You will find the Bible Week mp3 files of these series' on this page. What's more, they're free! As I get time I will add sermons from previous years. I will notify readers on the Bible Week blog, so you can subscribe to that if you want to know when they are available.

Meanwhile, help yourself!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]