Thursday, May 22, 2008

T4G '08


I know the event was a month ago, but over the last few days I have had the chance to listen to some of the audio from the 'Together for the Gospel' conference in April. I would recommend that others do the same. You can get all the talks here. I especially recommend Mark Dever on keeping the gospel message clear, and Al Mohler defending penal substitutionary atonement.

An interesting development this time round is the publication of the audio of the extensive panel discussions which intersperse the main talks. (I don't remember these from '06.) These involve the original four men (Dever, Mohler, Duncan, Mahaney) and the other speakers as they probe the meaning, application and their reaction to the talks. They are excellent.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]