Monday, May 17, 2004

Good Morning!

Well, I got fed up with the decor again. I also got fed up with the DIY approach, and since Blogger has come out with a brand new range of stylish off-the-shelf numbers, I thought I would choose one of them. So here it is...

It hasn't stopped my daughter complaining that she liked the orange back ground I once had. Orange? Eh?

Anyway, I've also jettisoned the Haloscan comments in favour of the new fangled Blogger option. This seems to have the advantage of keeping the comments with the original post, which I like. It has the disadvantage that I think commenters have to register with Blogger to 'sign' their comments, otherwise they are anonymous. (This doesn't stop people signing within the comment itself, I suppose.)

We'll give it a couple of weeks and see how it goes.

Have a nice day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]