Saturday, February 25, 2006

Successful Visit, at Last!

I've been away with the family for the last few days. At last we managed to get to my parents' house in Ayrshire. If you have been following this saga you will know that we were to go at Christmas time but failed to get there. We have tried various times since but illness, car breakdown or Mum's hospital appointments have got in the way.

Well, at last we had our Christmas dinner! I forgot to take my camera so there are no photos to show, but we had roast duck, Christmas crackers, party hats etc etc. It was good fun.

We just got back this afternoon, but now I need to prepare for tomorrow's evening service (preaching on Ruth 2) at DFC, taking a funeral on Monday and leading the Bible Study on Tuesday.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]