Thursday, December 08, 2005

Seven Things

John has tagged me with this a few days ago,

1. Seven things to do before I die
2. Seven things I cannot do
3. Seven things that attract me to my spouse
4. Seven things I say most often
5. Seven books (or series) I love
6. Seven movies I watch over and over again (or would watch over and over if I had the time)
7. Seven people I want to join in, too

Hmmm. Oh, alright then. Here goes...

Seven things to do before I die:

1. Visit Australia
2. Understand the Apostle John's Revelation
3. Write a book of some sort
4. Bag all the Munros
5. Read the Works of John Owen
6. Go to the North Pole
7. Visit Nepal


Seven things I cannot do:

1. Play football
2. Avoid detail
3. Hit a golf ball straight
4. Dance
5. Comb my fringe
6. Lick my own nose
7. At the moment, undertand Hebrew!!!!


Seven things that attract me to Susan:

1. Smile
2. Daft, at suitable moments, of course.
3. Spiritually minded
4. Tres clever
5. Strength & determination
6. Skin
7. Something I won't put here!


Seven things I say most often:

1. Um
2. Hmmm...
3. Good grief!
4. It's after 8 o'clock! (getting my daughter to move in the morning)
5. It's time for bed!
6. Coffee?
7. Sorry?


Seven books (or series) I love:

1. Tolkien's LOTR
2. Asimov's Foundation series
3. Bonar's Diary and Life
4. Murray's biography of MLJ
5. Knowing God by Packer
6. Resurrection and Redemption by Gaffin
7. The Christian's Great Interest by Guthrie


Seven movies I watch over and over again (or would if I had the time):

1. Matrix
2. Minority Report
3. Lord of the Rings
4. Lost in Translation
5. Bourne Identity
6. The Talented Mr. Ripley
7. Chocolat


Seven people I want to join in:
1. Jon
2. Alistair
3. Steve
4. James
5. Ant
6. Rob
7. David


Go on! You know you want to!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]